The face-to-face training will take place in Ha Noi, at the Hilton Garden Inn Hotel, from Tuesday 01 October until Wednesday 02 October 2019, 9:00 – 17:00.
- Direct, indirect and induced as well as gross and net effects
- Methodologies for assessing/evaluating co-benefits
- Case studies for Multi-Criteria Analysis and Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Overview of key co-benefits of renewable energy sources
- Indicators and interplay of key co-benefits of renewable energy (RE)
- Case Studies for identifying, assessing, and communicating RE co-benefits
Professionals from Vietnam in the public and private sector, working in the field of (renewable) energy, climate policy and energy planning.
How to apply:
Apply online here.
Each training is limited to a maximum of 20 participants.
The application deadline is 16 September 2019