Free incubation program for social entrepreneurs
Established in 2011, Makesense is an international NGO whose vision is to solve today’s social and environmental issues by providing incubation and capacity building activities for individuals, social entrepreneurs, and forward-thinking organizations.
Act4Impact is one of Makesense Asia’s premiere social innovation program, catering to citizen-advocates who would like to scale their impact on social entrepreneurship. The program runs for 6 months, including 3 months online and 3 months off-line in Makesense’s Asia headquarter – Manila, Philippines.
- Access to resources we use for Design Thinking workshops, our social enterprise incubation program, community development expertise, among others.
- Free learning and training webinars facilitated by community developers and social innovation officers.
- Opportunity to be sponsored to showcase your best events and campaigns in the Asia Citizens Night on April 2020 to be held in the sensespace, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Be part of the global community of makesense, with ambassadors and volunteers in more than 300 cities around the world, all willing to collaborate and exchange for social impact.
- Receive a certificate of completion of the programme and become a full pledged ambassador!
Why should you apply? If you are…
- a student or a young professional who is interested in concrete impact
- able to set aside 2-3 hours of your week for a group call and for 1-on-1 communication
- passionate about social entrepreneurship and innovation
- would like to be part of the makesense regional and global community
How to register
Sign up online here
More detail in Vietnamese and in English