Open Data for Development Asia Hub (D4DAsia) is currently seeking independent, country-level researchers for the following 14 countries: Indonesia; Philippines; Singapore; Cambodia; Lao PDR; Myanmar; Thailand; Vietnam; Sri Lanka; India; Nepal; Bangladesh; Taiwan; and Japan.
This call is open both for individual researchers as well as independent civil society and research organisations from the above-noted 14 countries.
- Should have experience in one or more of the following fields: open data; open government data; data for public good; the use of data for monitoring or evaluating public service delivery; training or capacity-building around the use of data; the use of data to create socially valuable applications; or promoting the use of data among governments, CSOs, private sector, the developers community, or in investigative journalism.
- Should be well-known and credible in their respective country, recognised for their independent work, and without government/political affiliation.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Submit your application package (please see details in the full announcement) to email@example.com by February 10, 2021.
- The interview phase is anticipated to take place February 15-28, 2021.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.