The Regional Resource Centre for Asia and the Pacific at the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT-RRCAP) and the Sustainable Energy Youth Network (SEYN), with the support of the Regional Project Energy Security and Climate Change Asia-Pacific of the Konrad Adenauer Foundation, is welcoming applications for the Youth Energy Academy that will place at the Asian Institute of Technology in Pathum Thani, Thailand, between 28 October and 3 November 2019.
- Are in your +/- 20s (born roughly between 1989 and 1999)
- Are a national of and reside in a country in South and Southeast Asia (including: Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Viet Nam and Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, India, Philippines, Pakistan, Sri Lanka)
- Are proficient in English and able to engage in discussions (unfortunately, no translation will be available).
- Can demonstrate passion and commitment to advance renewable energy, sustainability, community development, entrepreneurship, climate action, or related topics.
- Are active or planning to take an active role in advancing sustainability in your community.
- Are willing to take an active role in the Academy, including the hands-on energy workshops.
No prior knowledge or experience is needed, just a desire to learn and participate!
Full scholarships will cover the costs of travel, shared on-campus accommodation**, food, materials, and training and activities for selected participants.
Application method: submit Online Application Form by 31 August 2019.
Please do not send applications in any other format or platform. If you have any problems, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org