SAVE THE DATE: You are invited to join the 1st ODI Virtual Meetup on Data Storytelling and Literacy during the Pandemic!
The meetup will be happening on June 14th, 2021 from 10 am-12 pm (GMT+7).
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/34YeIzw
This meetup focuses on discussing what works, what does not, and what can be improved in order to build up the data-driven community nationally and share learning regionally.
Key highlights you will hear at the event:
- Why data literacy is important across all sectors.
- Why the diversity of storytellers, in particularly vulnerable populations, women groups, and indigenous peoples, makes a difference to the narratives being told.
- Creative ideas from awarded data-driven stories from Cambodia and Vietnam
- Experiences and lessons learned from alumni of the data literacy training from across the Mekong region.
- Exchanged lessons learned and opportunities for strategies to overcome challenges to improve data literacy skills of people from different sectors and demographic backgrounds.
For more information, go to https://bit.ly/3v0oCLy.