EfD-Vietnam is part of the global network of research centers of the EfD Initiative and is administered by EEPSEA at the University of Economics in Ho Chi Minh City. We contribute to the effective management of the environment through applied research, institutional development, academic training and policy interaction.
To make research more accessible to policy makers for better policy decisions, EfD-Vietnam provide small grants for Master theses and PhD dissertations that focus on environmental and resources economics and management.
- Climate changes: sea level rise, natural disasters, adaptation.
- Green growth strategy: forestry, renewable energy, greening consumption.
- Coastal and marine resources: coastal ecosystem services, fishery and poverty.
- Industrial pollution: policy instruments, impacts on ecosystems and human health.
- Your CV
- Your thesis research proposal
- A proof that you are studying in a Master/PhD program in Vietnam
How to submit
The application package should be sent to email@example.com (cc firstname.lastname@example.org). The proposal should be in MS Word format.
- The file name for the attachment should be in the following format:
Full NameProposal/CV/ProofSubmission Date (e.g., Nguyen Van A Proposal 01Oct2019).
- The subject line should be in the following format:
Application for Proposal Policy Grant Full name (e.g., Application for Proposal Policy Grant Nguyen Van A)
Grant amount: Up to 3,000 USD/approved proposal
Deadline for grant application in 2019: 15/12/2019.