Narrow The Gap Program and LIN Center for Community Development would like to inform all our NPOs that currently run projects in Ho Chi Minh City and other Southern Region (From Binh Thuan to Ca Mau) about the round 2 of grants.
- Grant Budget: Maximum of 150 million VND per project.
- Project Duration: Maximum duration, 1 year (project starts after October 30, 2019).
- Area of execution: Ho Chi Minh City and Southern Regions (from Binh Thuan to Ca Mau).
- Proposal Acceptance Time Period: June 24, 2019 – August 15, 2019.
- Grant Themes:
- The 7th goal: Ensure a green source of energy and reasonal price
- The 8th goal: Sustainable economic growth and having enough jobs.
- The 9th goal: Innovation and building lasting infrastructure.
- The 10th goal: Minimize inequalities locally and globally
- The 11th goal: Building a strong city and community.
Information for this round: http://bit.ly/ThongtinkeugoiV2
Application form: http://bit.ly/Hosodexuatduan
For more detail, please contact Narrow The Gap Program
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Hotline: +84 (28) 7304 6884 (Ext: 102)